Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A Peek At Some Of My Latest Designs


Here's a peek at what I've been working on in the world of design. I love making these feather illustrations. I colorized this ink drawing with watercolor paint.

Bohemian Spirit Feathers - Blue & Green Carry-All Pouch


As you probably could guess, I've really been in the mood for watercolor painting. I created my own take on the talisman for evil eye protection with the painting below, and then turned it into a pattern. It's now featured on Society6! 



Once I finished the design I created it on three different backgrounds: white, light blue, and black. I can't decide which I like the most!





I love this next design. It's a paisley that I painted in watercolor, reduced in size, and turned into a repeat pattern. I have it available in blue, rose pink, tea (shown below), green with pink, aqua, and blue with pink. 




Check out the other colors:
Paisley Watercolor in Blue & Pink Pillow ShamPaisley Watercolor in Rose Pink Pillow Sham
Aqua Paisley Watercolor Pillow ShamPaisley Watercolor in Tea (tan brown) Pillow Sham
Watermelon Green Paisley Watercolor Pillow ShamBlue Paisley Watercolor Pillow Sham



This Monstera Leaf design is another one that I had a lot of fun with. Tropical leaf patterns are very popular right now. I did the original painting in green but then digitally changed the colors to suit my mood. I thought they looked very exotic in indigo, and I love them on both the blush and black backgrounds. Which do you prefer?




Indigo Monstera Leaf Watercolor on Blush Clear iPhone Case

Indigo Monstera Leaf Watercolor on Black Throw Pillow

Indigo Monstera Leaf Watercolor on Black Floor Pillow
All items shown above are available for purchase at https://society6.com/laurabethlove

I hope you like them! Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment below.
 Which design is your favorite?

What should I paint next?


Have a great week!
love,
 Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved