Thursday, July 10, 2014

I Have An Exciting Announcement To Make...


I haven't had time to blog lately because I have a lot going on over here...
...so much in fact, that it is almost dizzying! 

Since the release of my jewelry book, BoHo Chic Jewelry,  I have been very busy 
trying to carve out time to create new jewelry for my Etsy shop, basically trying to 
play catch-up, but I don't feel like I am making much progress because it always seems 
that by the time I finish up a new piece of jewelry or two (and it is time consuming!), 
photograph it, and list it in my shop, it is sold! Of course that's a good thing though, 
and I am so grateful to all of my wonderful customers who enjoy my work, those of you 
who want it for yourselves to wear, or as gifts for friends or family. I thank you :)
Know that I make every piece just for you. 

That's where I have been, and I promise, very soon, that I will be back to creating
lots of new pretty pieces of china jewelry as well as stirring up some fun new blog
posts in the near future. But!!! I have an exciting announcement to share! :)

The reason I've been so busy is that I recently received my second book deal to write 
another jewelry instruction book - Yay! So I have been very hard at work writing and 
creating new projects to share for the new book! I can't give away too much top
secret information about it just yet, but I will tell you that the projects are so
unique and beautiful, and I am so excited to share these new ideas and techniques! 

Title to be announced soon! Stay tuned! 
...and as always, thank you.











I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns