Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Broken China Jewelry In My Shop!

I've been a busy bee for springtime, working on lots of new jewelry made from broken
vintage china. I especially love the rose and hydrangea necklace...you don't often see
hydrangea on china patterns, so this one is really special. Check them out and let me
know what you think! (click the images to visit the item in my shop.)


1880's Flow Blue china. I can never get enough of flow blue!



I love this china. Pink + turquoise = wow!


Art Deco parrot or cockatoo china. So colorful!




Antique French porcelain - hand-painted! Lavender & pink roses...



Colonial courting couple - unusual vintage china pattern.



Circle shaped flow blue china...from 1880's




Pink roses on blue...cream colored china




Wedgwood manufacturer's backstamp with unicorn motif




Rose and hydrangea porcelain.





What do you think?



I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns